Measure the difference
All about Raditeq
Raditeq B.V. is a commercial company based in the Netherlands and internationally active. Raditeq specializes in research and development of EMC/RF measurement equipment.
The name Raditeq is a combination of Radiation, Technology and Quality. These aspects not only makeup the name Raditeq but are also in line with the key values of Raditeq:
Raditeq uses technical knowledge to enable innovation in the EMC test & Measurements arena to provide software and equipment with the best quality allowing our customers to perform accurate, efficient and effective EMC/RF measurements.
Raditeq enables its customers to perform the most accurate, efficient and effective EMC/RF measurements possible. Raditeq does this by continuous research and development resulting in innovative and improved EMC/RF products.
Raditeq is never satisfied with the current status but always strives for new and better ways to perform EMC/RF measurements.
Creating the most accurate, efficient and reliable EMC/RF Test & Measurement products possible
When measuring Radio Frequencies (RF) and Electromagnetic radiation/waves the aim is to determine the precise figure of what is actually emitted. Next to this it is important that the equipment is easy to set up and can be used efficiently. Therefore, Raditeq creates measurement equipment that is efficient, accurate and reliable.
Working for raditeq?
Have you got what it takes to work with high tech equipment to make the best EMC/RF equipment? Or do you want to assist the Engineer of raditeq to create these products? Check out our open positions here:
- Barco N.V | RadiSense® 10‘At Barco N.V. located in Courtrai (Kortrijk) Belgium we have gained very positive experiences with the RadiSense IV (previous model) operating in our EMC labs. This experiences, combined with a very attractive trade-in offer we got from Raditeq (DARE!!), made us decide to buy the new model RadiSense® 10. Furthermore, the fact that the RadiSense® 10 is supported by different EMC test software packages we use at Barco was an important contributing reason. The RadiSense 10 probe is used for radiated immunity testing applications.’Steven RaevensBarco N.V.
- DESY | RadiPower® Power Meter"After some iterations of the hard- and software as well as many tests at DESY, we have ordered and received 150 RadiPower® RF power measurement devices (RPR2006P) for all the DESY module test stands.
We would like to thank the company Raditeq and all their personnel for the fruitful and professional collaboration."Wolf-Dietrich MöllerDESY
- NMI Certin B.V | RadiField® Triple A"NMi Certin is expanding the already existing EMC facilities in Dordrecht with immunity tests up to 6 GHz. This is done by investing in the RadiField® Triple A field generator.
At NMi, measuring devices such as, electricity meters, gas meters, gas stations and scales are tested for conformity with the metrology act and international product standards. The immunity requirements in these product standards are frequently raised up to 3 or 6 GHz. Hence the necessity to invest in generating EMC fields by higher frequencies.
Because of this expansion with the RadiField® Tripe A field generator, NMi Certin is able to test measuring devices in accordance with the newest requirements and is therefore entirely ready for the future!"Henri SchoutenNMi Certin B.V.
- Barco N.V | RadiField® Triple A"At Barco, we constantly strive to test our products in a cost-effective and efficient way at our EMC lab.
As the two EMC standards that apply to our technology were updated, we were confronted with increased levels on radiated immunity testing for medical equipment and an increase in the frequency range in CISPR 35 compared to CISPR 24.
Thanks to the Radifield® proposed by Raditeq (Dare!!), we could anticipate testing that enabled us to validate the proposed solution against the new requirements. For us, this proposal had the fastest return on investment. After that, sending out the purchase order was only a formality. In the meantime the Barco EMC lab is fully future proof, just as our products."Dora DeboeureBarco N.V
- Global Head of Technical Process Optimization ‘Our supplier Raditeq, for high-quality RF components design, has a future-orientated product assortment in order to meet individual requirements according international standards like ETSI, with a high degree of capability and technology know how on their power sensors RPR3006W, which we are using on our own developed TUVR-CTE conducted conformance RF system. With our future-orientated technology and strategic plan to setup excellence Wireless/IoT labs worldwide and with Raditeq we decisively strengthen our competitiveness and we see this as a further essential step on the way to establishing ourselves as the leading for wireless technology to have our own development RF systems as service provider with Raditeq products".Mr. Bircan TaslicaTÜV Rheinland