Return Material Authorization
We are happy to assist you with your RMA request. To start the RMA process please fill out the form below. After the completion and submission of the RMA form you’ll receive an order number linked to your RMA request.
Raditeq – Approved ETSL Service Center
ETS Lindgren EMEA Service Center
Raditeq is appointed and approved as the official ETS Lindgren service center for, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
We are happy to assist you with all your field probes, safety monitors and antennas repairs
NOTE: if the service you would like is not an option to be selected in this RMA form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Then we can work with you in seeing if we can offer the service you want and possibly expand the options in our RMA form.
Please refrain from submitting an RMA using the options on the website and entering a different service/calibration you want in the ‘remarks’ fields
The customer will need to arrange shipping and cover for the costs (like e.g. transportation costs, duties, taxes) for sending the defect product the service department of Raditeq in The Netherlands and for the return shipment after repair.
(*) Remark: HI-44xx E-Field probe
For the HI-44-xx probe a repair evaluation is needed to calculate the cost. the following ‘special’ aspects also counts:
- Only applicable for ETS models HI-44xx probes
- Probe will be shipped to ETS Lindgren Cedar Park for repair evaluation.
- Price is including shipping costs to USA based on package 25cm x 25cm x 15 cm and maximum 2.5 kg.
- If the probe can’t be repaired, the evaluations costs still apply!
- If the probe can be repaired, an additional price offer will be made for the extra repair costs.
Return Material Authorization Form
1) The submission of this RMA request will be handled as an order.
2) Allow 15 working days turn around time after receipt of instrument.
3) If applicable, it is strongly recommended that all fiber optic cables are shipped with the unit.
4) All prices are in Euro excluding VAT and transportation costs.
5) General terms and conditions of Raditeq Instruments apply.